Conquer real deal weather with color and style that make Mother Nature's worst look like a walk in the park. With a dose of feminine floral and rated to -40ºC!, the Plimsoll Quilted Tall is the warmest waterproof boot in all the land.
These boots look great, are really comfortable, keep your feet incredibly warm and dry and sole is really grippy and flexible. They have a nice anatomical shape and a wide fit - giving wriggle room even for adult toes! These boots are 'on-trend', so there is a heel raise and toe spring. These are foot friendly rather than barefoot friendly.
- 100% waterproof
- Height: 13"
- Circumference: 16"
- Comfort rated from temperate to -40ºC
- Sleeker look with sneaker-like fit
- Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch inner bootie
- Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech™ insulation
- Bogs Max-Wick™ moves sweat away from your foot to keep you dry
- Dual-density, contoured EVA footbed
- Non-marking and self-cleaning outsole
- DuraFresh bio-technology activates to fight unwanted odors
- Easy pull-on handles
- You'll be looking forward to getting cold just put these on!
Please contact if I don't have your size as I may be able to source your size - patience is a virtue and I like to reward it. Phil :).
*Bogs build on EU lasts, so UK sizes are nearest equivalent. As always - foot length wins as the most likely way to get a better fit first time.